Airtouch by details promotes wellness in the workplace, enabling users to change their working positions from seated to standing.
Promised yourself that you will lead a healthier lifestyle in the new year? Get started on the right track with a height-adjustable desk. With a light touch, workers can effortlessly and quietly adjust their worksurface from 26″ to 43″ to fit their personal or task-related needs, be it sitting, standing, collaborative or solo. And because Airtouch doesn’t have any electrical components, it can be used anywhere. Load-bearing capacity is 150 lbs.
Designed for the next generation workplace, the Workbench provides an electrically adjustable worksurface with integrated power delivery and privacy
Despite rapidly changing trends in work styles, desks and tables remain a cornerstone to every productive office. Seven is a comprehensive line of versatile desks and tables for individual and group work environments.
Single-Sided Workbench: For aisle or wall facing applications, the Seven Workbench distributes power and manages cables within a compact footprint.
Dual-Sided Workbench: For maximum efficiency, Dual-Sided Workbenches share support and technology features without affecting workstation size.
Cable Management: The Workbench includes built in cable storage and vertical cable management designed for height adjustable worksurfaces.
Power & Data: Under the worksurface is a 4 circuit/ 8 wire raceway with 4 outlets and 3 data connection points for each user.
ConSet – Electric Height Adjustable Desks
The ConSet line of electrical height adjustable desks gives you the power to transform how you live and work.
Standing for portions of your day may be the simplest and most effective way to control weight gain, increase productivity and combat mental
fatigue and back pain. ConSet desks can help to improve your quality of life and help you to live longer.
The shape, size and surface material of the table top depend on the type of work performed at the table.
- rectangular top
- right or left return top
- corner top
Over 17 versions to choose from.
The Case for Height Adjustability
- Moving people and boxes, not furniture, reduces churn expense. The Chevron Corporation purchased the Details Series 7 HeightAdjusTable workstation and realized a full 75% reduction in the cost of churn.
- A healthy approach. Since static postures can result in strain / discomfort, possible injury, and increased workers’ comp claims, ergonomists now recommend movement throughout the day. And ANSI/BIFMA standards include a recommendation to regularly change posture from a seated to a standing position.
- Real savings in real estate. Since an articulating keyboard intrudes on space, a height-adjustable workstation affords planners the opportunity to consider smaller foot prints via the elimination of the keyboard mechanism. What’s more, a recent study concluded that “workstations designed for the smaller flat panel monitors, while keeping the same functional worksurface area, are between 10 and 20 % smaller.
- Get them and keep them. Progressive companies use height-adjustable workstations as a brand statement, a way to attract and retain workers based on the company’s progressive work style.
- Much to-do about more. Based on a 2% productivity increase – the result of a comfortable workstation – improved productivity projects to a time-on task increase of 5 work days / year. (Occupational Health & Safety, 2006)
- The changing face of the workplace. Workplace design must adjust to meet a broader range of sizes resulting from increased ethnic diversity in the workforce. Traditionally, fixed height furniture was designed to meet the height standards of the average American male workforce. More facts here