Waldner’s Business Environments
-Print & Digital Maven-
Waldner’s is one of the largest commercial furniture providers in NYC. An innovator in the office furniture industry, Waldner’s Business Environments has amassed over 77 years of proven experience and established partnerships. Through a collaborative approach we help create and provide innovative healthy and productive work environments that cultivate growth, confidence and success for both the employee and the organization. We are seeking an individual who takes pride in their work, learns quickly and values efficiency. You will work in a fast paced, friendly and fun environment where your ideas are welcomed, contributing to your growth as well as the advancement of the company.
The Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in advancing Waldner’s marketing efforts, capitalizing on the company’s vast experience and adapting to industry changes as needed. This person will ensure the Waldner’s brand is carried through in print material, online, and during events. From a corporate standpoint, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the general look and feel – the Waldner’s brand. All external representation of Waldner’s Business Environments should be reflective of our corporate ideals and standards. You will work under the general guidance of the manager, but will operate independently for the majority of day-to-day activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Coordinate responses to Requests for Proposals and Requests for Quotations. Work with project teams and manufacturers to compile content, including company information, client references, product photos and drawings. Collate and bind books or prepare PDF responses as requested. Developing strategy & responses tailored to the client.
• Create presentation materials (digital & print) as requested by Sales teams.
• Coordinate Events/Tradeshows/Expo’s
• Create regular communications with clients via e-newsletters and social media as well other means as identified. Content, Design & Layout for email newsletter to clients (tailored for education, healthcare, and general).
• Publish “NewsFlash” – Waldner’s quarterly in-house newsletter
• Continually update existing literature (i.e. Media Kit, RFP/RFQ template, Corporate PowerPoint presentation, etc.) in conjunction with new product or service developments.
• Maintain the Sales Tools drive & Marketing Intranet while concurrently updating Sales teams of new tools or changes to existing tools. Ensure tools are available to Sales and actively “sell” them to the staff.
• Take pictures of installations to be used on website and other marketing material.
• Aid in website design and updates.
• Develop campaigns to be used across social media and email communication.
• Write copy for promotional materials, mailings and advertisements. Design layouts and helps prepare sales and marketing programs.
• Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Analytics, e-newsletter software.
• Strong graphics skills.
• Photography and videography skills a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in Marketing, Graphic Design, Advertising or digital communications. Interest in general interior/furniture design industry a plus. Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and manage projects from inception to completion. Provide portfolio of work samples if available.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org