o NON-UNITIZED – A SMARTER WALL SYSTEM
- Our non-unitized solution is built on site, installing the frame first followed by installing the limitless finishes. Say good-bye to unnecessary complications and costs.
o FASTER INSTALLATION – LOWER COSTS
- The dHive concept allows installation 4 times faster than a drywall and faster than any other relocatable wall in the market. Uninstalling and relocating a dHive wall is twice as fast as other relocatable systems.
- Our solutions also bring refit-ability – giving you the ability to drastically limit time and costs when the mood to change your office environment strikes.
o Environmentally Responsible
o Unprecedented Acoustics
o Avant-Garde Design
o Detail- Oriented
o Minimal framing
- Low profile tracks and verticals
- Butt-joint glass also available
o Glass to Solid Walls
- Pharmaceutical laboratory
o Solid Walls
- Part-glass part-solid to full height-solid are available in limitless laminate options
o Intelligent Corner Pole
- Curved walls, segmented or bent
- Every angle possible in a 2-way/4-way layout
- Alternate connectors available.
o Keep your meetings private
- Our double-glass solution offers unprecedented acoustics. STC 45+solutions are available with our solid solutions
o Door Hardware
- Mortise or not, compatible with all hardware manufacturers
o Glass Doors
- Full-height Frameless
o Made in the USA
- All of our components are proudly manufactured in the United States, meeting all the U.S. codes and regulations.
o Value Added
- Categorized as furniture, our products provide the end-customer with attractive tax advantages. dHive architectural solutions are eligible for a 7-year accelerated or full depreciation under section 179. Conventional solutions usually get depreciated over 39 years.
O Leed Certification
- dHive’s philosophy is to promote the emergence of a more innovative and sustainable interior space planning. This commitment is reflected in our R&D priorities and in the design of our most recent concepts. Using dHive will contribute up to 19 LEED credits.
O 100% Reusable 99% Recyclable
- Our system is made out of aluminum and has been engineered to be environmentally responsible.
- Being easy to reconfigure (relocate, reconfigure or upgrade panels after initial installation) allows for 100% reusability.
- EPA estimates show for every square foot of commercial real estate that is demolished, 155 lbs of waste is produced. With our 100% reusability, 0 lbs of waste is produced when it comes to interior commercial walls. Waste never looked so good.